Monday

Evil Eyes

Apart from my clear obsession with all things fashion I also have quite the penchant for beauty products. Makeup to be more specific. (My makeup bag is more a small travel case...) And one of the brands I adore for their vast colour palette is MAC.

Just when you thought they couldn't have any more of a detailed range they go and announce this:


A limited edition collection launching in store in August.
In 2010 MAC did a similar Disney Villains collection that was so successful they've decided to do it again. This time with more characters. 

Featuring those well-known villains Cruella De Vil (101 Dalmatians), Evil Queen (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs), Ursula (The Little Mermaid), Mother Gothel (Tangled), Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty) and the Queen of Hearts (Alice in Wonderland) this collection looks set to cover every girls needs.

We all remember these characters when we were children - mostly terrifying us - but I distinctly remember being mesmerised by Ursula's eyeshadow and the Evil Queen's nails and as soon as I learned of this collab I could feel my childhood fascination stirring once more.

Now that I realise, from an adult perspective, these women weren't totally evil - more misunderstood divas - I can totally get on board with their makeup routines! I mean just look at the Maleficent range. I defy any girl not to swoon a little.






With everything from lip glosses, to eye shadows to nail colour I will be beside myself with excitement until I get hold of some of these. And once I do expect another post.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think..?